Membership Benefits…Why join NDIA?
- Gain technical and policy information at symposia from the movers and shakers in the field plus contact with peers who share your professional interests
- Member discounts on meeting registration
- 12 issues each year of National Defense magazine, reporting defense developments, trends, and issues
- Annual Mega Directory, a handy reference of corporate capabilities and the defense acquisition community
- Savings on air travel and car rentals
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union Membership – Financial services from a member-owned institution with global access.
- Armed Forces Benefit Association (AFBA) Through a joint venture with AFBA, NDIA members may purchase high quality life insurance at a low cost. Please go here for more information.
- Have an advocate in Washington to work with Congress and the Executive Branch on industry issues and to guide legislation and policy
- Find or post a job by using www.defensejobs.com, an employment web site for the defense industry
- Network in most parts of the nation
- Access convenient online meeting registration, contact information updates, and membership renewal
Defense professionals need the right equipment to do their jobs. NDIA is the association for defense professionals. No matter what your role in the defense community – government, military, industry, academia – you need a source for knowledge, information, and contacts. You can rely on NDIA membership to meet that need. Corporate membership offers specific advantages for your company. Membership represents an investment in visibility and access. For small companies, dues average less than two dollars a day. Begin using NDIA membership as a source for knowledge, visibility, and advocacy by joining today. Join online now!